The London Olympics are over but I am very certain that they were instances during the games that we neglected to focus on the sport because the athletes were just too adorable or overly sexy.
This week the List features SOME of the Caribbean athletes at the London Olympics who caused us to snicker, do a double-take or simply STARE.
Here’s my post Olympic Caribbean Eye Candy edition…
1. Trinidad and Tobago’s George Bovell III is an Olympic Bronze Medalist swimmer and Former World Record Holder. He competed in the 50m Freestyle and the 100m Freestyle and Backstroke at the London Olympics, though he didn’t space, he is such a sight to stare at.
2. Jamaica’s Shelly Ann Fraser- Pyrce became the third woman—and first non-American—to win two consecutive 100 m events at the Olympics (2008 & 2012). And she’s such a beauty. Her hair, nails and makeup are on point for her medal ceremony. This Jamaican women definitely repped it for the island girls and made the men swoon!
3. Team Bahamas! These Bahamian men – Chris Brown, Demetrius Pinder, Michael Mathieu and Ramon Miller – captured gold in the 4x400m relay team. Just something to note though, they could successfully take up modelling if their athletic careers ever dwindle. The bodies, the bulges, oh my! YES GAWWD!!!
4. Usain! Usain! “He was the first to achieve a “double double” by winning 100 m and 200 m titles at consecutive Olympics (2008 and 2012) and topped this through the first “double triple” (including 4x100m relays). I just loved that Wiki description and I love his body -the legs, the arms – and everything else in between. (No pun intended, wait … ) And what’s up with his face? Is he sending kisses? Sheer Cuteness!
5. OH DEARR!!! This is Njisane Phillip, Trinidadian cyclist who competed in the London Olympics this year. I am really at a lost for words. His body is banging and he’s ONLY 21!!!! Father above, forgive me for I have sinned in my thoughts!
These were just a few of SHEMMY’s Caribbean Olympic Eye Candies